MPH, MA, LPCC
– Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor
– Certified Brainspotting Consultant
Make peace with the past, find solutions for lasting change, and live the story of your best self.
Do You Need Support?
Typically we put our self-care last on the list, only to pay a heavy price later.
Can you imagine looking back a year from now and saying, “Wow, that truly doesn’t bother me any more.” Or, “I finally got to the next level.” Or, “I feel more myself now.”
Meet your goals to make things better, today. Our shared goal is improving the quality of your life!
Experience lasting healing and change to progress in your life.
Remember a painful event without being ruled by the emotion of it.
Break the historical chains of pain and dysfunction for you and your family.
Creativity & Spirituality
Connect with your sources of creativity and spirituality.
Benefits of Psychotherapy
- Reduction of presenting symptoms
- Greater ability to cope with stress and work through difficulties
- Better management of emotions
- Improved relationship and communication skills
- Greater sense of self-esteem, progress, and purpose
- Resolution of issues or concerns that led you to therapy
- Replacement of old behavior patterns with new, higher functioning behaviors
- More effective problem-solving skills in your family or marriage
- Achievement of writing goals
- Increased connection with spirituality
- An overall sense of wellbeing
Areas of Focus
Offering adults and couples therapeutic services with strength-based and solution-focused perspectives to bring clients desired changes when dealing with:
- Trauma (Childhood, PTSD, Generational)
- Grief & Loss
- Addiction Recovery
- Eating & Body Image Disorders
- Family Conflict
- Relationship & Self-Esteem Issues
What Others Have To Say
"During this intense time of grief and the loss of my son, our sessions helped me feel relaxed and even hopeful. You are very important to my well-being these days, Ya’el."
– L.T., Lawyer
"That was a really groundbreaking session yesterday. I’m still thinking about the two parts of me – the "pleaser/nice girl" and "rebel with the heart of gold." Now I know that rebel needs to come out more! "
– N.R., Psychotherapist
"Ya'el and brainspotting are a powerful combination for personal transformation. "
– L.L., Playwright and Business Owner
"Ya’el gave us a new language to communicate the tough spots in our relationship without a lot of unnecessary old stories and triggers. She was able to hold space as new ideas became possibilities for understanding between us."
– M.G., Business Owner and C.Y., Author and Massage Therapist
“Ya’el is a very skilled and compassionate listening presence."
– T.A.S., International Group Facilitator
Ready To Get Started?
Get in touch!